Breaking it down
Syncing your iTunes Library to Android shouldn't require you to understand USB modes, find drivers or install more software on your computer. You should be able to access it anywhere, at any time and it should always stay yours.
Cloud Tuner lets you sync your iTunes library to your Android device directly over your Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account.
Building it up
- Sync your iTunes playlists, artists, albums and genres directly to your device.
- No more cables.
- No more Wi-Fi headaches.
- Background syncing keeps your new music always up to date.
- Use the music player app of your choice.
- No nonsense device count limits.
- Share your music library with your family. (Requires a shared folder on your cloud service)
- Make sure iTunes is closed.
- Locate your iTunes folder on your computer.
- Drag and drop the folder into your cloud service's folder.
- Open iTunes.
- If you're prompted to find your library search for 'iTunes Library.itl' in your iTunes folder you just moved.
- Ensure inside preferences that "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" is checked under the advanced section.
- You're done! You might need to wait a little bit while your library initially uploads.